Department of Finance and General Services
1. Duties and responsibilities of the Department of Finance and General Services
1.1. Manages and maintains information about the human resources ministry, assists management in internal organization, provides administrative support, logistics and information technology services;
1.2. Ensure the implementation of procedures for the selection and hiring of qualified personnel, in accordance with applicable law;
1.3. Coordinates the preparation, implementation, reporting and evaluation of the budget of the ministry;
1.4. Coordinates implementation of the ministry's financial obligations;
1.5. Maintain IT equipment and provide IT services;
1.6. Manages the archive system and internal documents of the ministry;
1.7. Provides logistical services for the ministry.
2. Head of the Department of Finance and General Services shall report to the General Secretary.
3. This Department includes the following Divisions:
3.1. Human Resources Division;
3.2. Division of Budget and Finance;
3.3. Division of IT and Logistic Services.
Division of Human Resources
1. Duties and responsibilities of the Human Resources Division are:
1.1. Coordinates human resource planning;
1.2. Administer the recruitment of staff;
1.3. Contributes to increasing the performance by motivating and developing staff training;
1.4. Ensures implementation of procedures for recruitment and selection, discipline, handling complaints, vacation requests, performance appraisal, etc.
2. Head of Human Resources Division shall report to the General Secretary, in operational terms, and to the Head of the Department of Finance and General Services, in an administrative capacity.
Budget and Finance Division
1. Duties and responsibilities of the Division of Budget and Finance:
1.1. Prepare budget proposals;
1.2. Coordinates budget issues for all the ministry's organizational structure;
1.3. Monitors and reports on budget execution;
1.4. Ensures that the financial costs are made in accordance with the rules and budgetary procedures;
1.5. Manages cash reserves and ensures that the internal financial control is based on the principles of
1.6. Ensures close collaboration with internal and external auditor in the preparation of the budget and financial statements audit.
2. Head of the Division of Budget and Finance shall report to the General Secretary, in operational terms, and to the Head of the Department of Finance and General Services, in an administrative capacity.
IT and Logistics Services Division
1. Duties and responsibilities of IT and Logistics Services Division:
1.1. Provides logistical support for ministry staff meetings;
1.2. Provides information and skills in the field of technological support;
1.3. Manages inventory and warehouses of the ministry;
1.4. Coordinates the ministry's requirements and needs for goods and office equipment for the job;
1.5. Manages and vehicle transport needs of the ministry;
1.6. Maintains and manages the ministry's archive system.
2. Head of IT and Logistics Services Division reports to the Head of Department.
Internal Audit Division
1. Duties and responsibilities of the Internal Audit Division are:
1.1. Ensure proper implementation and compliance with laws, regulations, policies, guidelines and manuals prescribed by legislation;
1.2. Ensure timely preparation of draft audit strategic plan based on risk assessment;
1.3. Organizes, conducts and oversees all internal audit activities and submit the results of the audit, in accordance with applicable law;
1.4. Prepare and submit quarterly and annual reports on all audit activities;
1.5. Prepares and implements quality assurance program for the evaluation of internal and external audit function;
1.6. Reports directly to senior
management and the Audit Committee, for each activity indicator of fraud or corruption, offer suggestions for improving the situation, and if senior management does not take appropriate action, notify the other competent authorities.
2. Head of Internal Audit Division reports to the Minister.
Public Communication Division
1. Duties and responsibilities of the Public Communication Division are:
1.1. Provides professional support to the Ministry in the field of communication and information;
1.2. Proposes, develops and ensures implementation of communication plans of the ministry;
1.3. Organizes conferences for media and prepare press releases, statements, reports and other publications media;
1.4. Maintains the official website of the ministry;
1.5. Coordinate requests for access to public documents and prepare reports on the implementation of the Law on Access to Public Documents.
2. Head of Public Communication Division reports to the General Secretary.
1. Duties and responsibilities of the Public Procurement Division are:
1.1. Prepare, coordinate and implement the annual plan of the Ministry in the field of public procurement, in accordance with applicable law;
1.2. Ensure that all procurement requirements have been prepared in accordance with the procurement rules and procedures;
1.3. Defines the methodology for tender procurement and price assessment procedures;
1.4. Provides advice and assists management in making decisions regarding disputes that may arise in the case of the execution of contracts.
2. Head of Procurement Division reports to the General Secretary.