The Ministry of Communities and Returns, in accordance with the Guidelines and Recommendations of the Government and Ministry of Health of Kosovo, has immediately taken all necessary measures to protect employees against virus coronas (COVID-19), and the work itself in this institution has been adapted to the new situation.
Some of the protection measures taken include:
- Prominent announcements-posters detailing the steps employees need to take to protect themselves and others.
- Hand disinfectants handed over to employees.
- Frequent ventilation, cleaning, washing and disinfection of all work rooms and objects.
- Work from home to single mothers and fathers, as well as workers with young children.
- Field visits and group gatherings canceled.
- More frequent telephone contacts with returnees, displaced persons, vulnerable groups and non-majority communities.
- Continuous coordination of activities with other line ministries regarding the needs and measures of protection of returnees, displaced, vulnerable groups and non-majority communities.
Call 038 200 16 502 for necessary assistance, support or additional suggestions for protecting vulnerable groups of citizens
For emergency calls, you can also contact us via Skyp using the "MCR call" username.
TIPS FOR PREVENTING CORONAVIRUS SPREAD (COVID-19)
|Muscle aches and pains||*||****||*****|
Bearing in mind that the responsible behavior of an individual when it comes to the coronary virus can greatly contribute to combating the spread of the disease, please follow these tips:
|Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water, or an alcohol-based disinfectant.|
|Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.|
|Keep your distance. Avoid companionship, and if you have to see someone, be two meters apart.|
|Stay home if you're not feeling well. If you have a fever, cough or have difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and follow your doctor's instructions.|
|Follows the advice of the Ministry of Health or your employer to keep everyone healthy and safe.|